Diary of a surprise birthday gift....

9:30pm Thursday
"Hey Kiki, I bought your birthday present today and  I know you're going to love it!  I'm so excited to give it to you  right now as an early birthday present, would that be okay with you? (*wiggling with excitement*)
"No Mommy!  I want to wait!!"
"Oh c'mon Kiki...PLEEEEEEEASE?"
"Well....okay!!"

"Here you go, baby, happy early birthday!"
"No, mommy, I changed my mind...take it back.  I want to wait!!"
"Seriously, Kiki?!!....c'mon....PLEEEEEASE?  I can't wait until October and I'm pretty sure that you're not going to want to wait either..."

"OKAY!!! I'll do it!!" (*wiggling with excitement*)


"Oh my gosh!!"


"I'm so happy!  I've been saving up for over a year to get an iPod after I accidentally fried my other one!  I can't believe you got me an iPod Touch!  Holy smokes!!!  AAAAAAAHHHH!!!!

"Mom, I'm so glad you made me open this--I totally wouldn't have wanted to wait!" 

"I'm pretty much the happiest girl in the world right now!!"
(as is evidenced by the gigantic smile in which you can see clear back to my molars)

"I love you mom!"

Me:  "I know..."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Just call me Suzie Homemaker...

Penalty: Excessive and flagrant use of eye candy. Wooo hooo!!!

Happy 20th Anniversary to Us!!