I'm being followed...

Yes I am.

By you!

Yes, you are reading my blog.

And, apparently, you're not the only one.

There are others!

I'm so excited I could literally vomit. (I'm sure there's an expression that's more appropriate and less disgusting but I can't think of one!) I'll bet the discovery of life on Mars would not be as exciting to me as knowing that someone is reading my blog!! (I'm extremely ego-centric in case you hadn't guessed)

Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU for reading my meanderings, my muses, my ramblings...

I feel validated.

Someone asked me why I write this blog. The truth? I'm an attention seeker...I just want people to notice me. Nothing else. No urge to write...no desire to express myself in the written form...no compulsion to record my life story for my progeny.

Nope.

Just want people to notice me. That's it.

You noticed!

Thanks tons! I totally appreciate your 'readership!

Hugs,
Me

PS. Don't be afraid to leave a comment...remember, I'm an attention seeker...I need validation. It's either you comment and satsify that need or else I start making regular midnight trips to McDonalds for McFlurries to fill that void. Do you want to be responsible for my demise? Do you?

Comments

you crack me up my flip flop girl!!!
Julie K. said…
I did post a comment....but it did not show up, so I will try again...

Yes, you are being followed. I enjoy reading your blog. You are so funny. You have a great sense of humor. We all need more laughter in our lives. Thanks for your honesty, openness and transparency.

I wonder how many comments will be left...make sure you check (I know you will).

I just made Mars Bar Squares.....mars bars are yummy, but my tummy hurts....oh, I wasn't supposed to have a bite of each chocolate bar that I cut up....
Lisa said…
Mars Bar Squares? Really? Well, isn't that a little piece of heaven right there? I'm sure I would not object to having some of those. Make me some NOW!!

Thanks Julie for your comment! I especially liked the 'transparency' comment...yep, that's me...what you see is what you get!

Let's make sure we hang out this summer...I'm thinkin' pool...
Beeswax said…
Hey, I'll follow ya!

Popular posts from this blog

Scents and Scents-ability

Just call me Suzie Homemaker...

Penalty: Excessive and flagrant use of eye candy. Wooo hooo!!!