My New Toy...



I'm a bit of an electronics junkie. I'll admit it.

This little baby shoots HD video AND is a 10 megapixel still camera. It's a pistol grip hold (which means that when you take a picture or video of someone you really are 'shooting' them! Hee...hee) and it's small enough to fit into my purse so I can capture our life at a moment's notice.

It's so cool!

In the last year I've got an iTouch; a new laptop; a new DSLR camera; new software for making movies and now this new camcorder. Wonder what else is out there that I NEED? Yes, I am doing my personal best to help out the Canadian economy. Isn't that magnanimous of me?

Oh yeah, happy summer everyone! I see sunshine coming out...HAGS everyone (no, I'm not calling you a HAG, I'm saying Have A Great Summer!---just the cool people know this...thanks Eileen for making me cool!)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Just call me Suzie Homemaker...

Penalty: Excessive and flagrant use of eye candy. Wooo hooo!!!

Scents and Scents-ability