Our Summertime Goal...

Every day this summer we're going to try and do an activity.

Yeah!

Yesterday Zee and I went to the movies.

Today the WHOLE family went for a bike ride. The first time we ALL were on two wheels.

Tomorrow we're going hiking! I hope to have some beautiful pictures to post. I'm lugging my big camera around the whole day so I'd better have something besides a sore back to show for it.

So far I am LOVING this summer. It's the first time in 3 years that I haven't had to spend the summer months prepping for homeschool. This year I can just play with the kids; read to them; bike, swim and hang out with them...while feasting on ice cream, cupcakes and....oh this is all sounding a bit too utopic for me so I'll just finish it off with this....and sitting on our pink clouds eating cotton candy. There, now it's completely over the top! Pun intended!

Have a great evening my fellow bloggers....
Me

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scents and Scents-ability

Just call me Suzie Homemaker...

Penalty: Excessive and flagrant use of eye candy. Wooo hooo!!!