Yeah, yeah, I know...it's been awhile....


Prepare yourself.

The shock could potentially be fatal.

Yes, it's true--I am going to update my blog.

It's been a while, and frankly, I just haven't had enough sarcasm in me to make the effort of typing words on a little screen worthwhile to you nor to me, but today something is different. I have had a splurt of energy. The most I've had in ages. I even came home from work and vacuumed, cleaned the bathroom and did two loads of laundry!

Maybe it's because I ate meat.

Nah...that can't be it.

I've eaten meat twice this week and had only one burst of energy. (quite the vegetarian aren't I?)

Don't judge.

Anyhooo...since I am so far behind, I am going to attempt to only partially get caught up. I'm going to spare you most of the details--or else I'll just surreptitiously stick it all in on the next couple of posts and catch you completely unaware...ugh, digressing again...so soon.

So, here are some pictures of the first day of school. My babies are growing up!! I can't believe that my first born has left elementary school and has stretched her wings and flown off to high school! My second born is immersed in French, and my last born is in a gr 2/3 split! Where did the time go? Wasn't it just yesterday that I was holding my first born's hand while she learned to walk, or nursed my second born until she fell fast asleep, or stroked the cheek of my last baby while he slept and dreamed of a wonderful life for him? At what point, exactly, did I blink and they all grew up?

Check out how TALL they all are!!

My big second grader.

It's French Immersion for Kiki this year!

Yes she's almost as tall as me....and yes she's almost 50 lbs lighter! 
                                        


                                                                  My cutie patooties!


                                                  First day of high school with her besties!


Okay, enough with the nostalgia, I'm getting verklempt here.

Stay tuned for another post...sure to follow in a day or two...or a month or so...or a year and a bit...

Comments

Tee said…
Its about time you posted! LOL, thanks for the up date! Miss you guys!

Tee
Lisa said…
Miss you too, Tee!

Popular posts from this blog

Just call me Suzie Homemaker...

Penalty: Excessive and flagrant use of eye candy. Wooo hooo!!!

Happy 20th Anniversary to Us!!