Lapbooks!

Oh no...something else to distract me from the laundry, cooking, cleaning and other household chores that I abhor! Lapbooks!!

I've just recently learned about this new phenomenon and am now in the throes of planning, organizing and creating! I remember getting this way about File Folder games years ago....I spent so much time coloring and laminating them but it was so worth it because my kids still use them.

The first book I'm putting together is to help my kids memorize the Articles of Faith. I've got my clipart and my ideas...now I just have to stick them all together and see how it's received and how well it works.

Another great thing about lapbooks is the kids can compile them to serve as reviews for their school work...history, latin vocabulary, scripture memorization, unit studies...oh, the possibilities are endless! Somebody stop me!!!!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Remind me when I get home, Lisa, I've got a great CD of lapbook ideas and templates you can borrow...

Popular posts from this blog

Just call me Suzie Homemaker...

Scents and Scents-ability

Penalty: Excessive and flagrant use of eye candy. Wooo hooo!!!