Zee's First Reading Lesson...

Zee was so proud of himself after reading his first 'story' today in the Hooked on Phonics program. I was so pleased that he actually sat still for the lesson as the other programs I tried (How to teach your child to read in 100 easy lessons AND Bob's Books) sent him squirming off my lap in 10.2 seconds flat! The girls were so excited for him that they grabbed the still camera and the video camera to capture the moment for all his family and friends to see! Enjoy!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Yay Zack! You have no idea how happy seeing this video makes me, like *ridiculously* happy, like he's my kid or something. I'm so glad he likes the HOP, makes me feel good that I recommended something that you guys can use. I *loved* teaching my girls to read - kinda made me sad when they had mastered it...
Lisa said…
Thanks for the program Melanie! So far, so good. Think how proud we'll both be when he reads Plutarch!
(I'll have to get a copy for myself first!)

Popular posts from this blog

Just call me Suzie Homemaker...

Scents and Scents-ability

Penalty: Excessive and flagrant use of eye candy. Wooo hooo!!!