Don't let it end....

Let's play a game. What do the following have in common?




Photoshop
iPod touch
Scripture reading
Tap dance class
Eating nanaimo bars and chocolate chip cookies
Going out on a date with my husband
Swimming with the kids
Watching movies
Reading

Can you guess?

They are all things that I've enjoyed doing or playing with over the last couple of weeks.

I love the summer...so much time to just be mellow, soak up the sun (which we've had *alot* of this year! ) and hang out with the family. I don't want it to end. Already I see the days getting shorter and I realize that it's time to start school again really soon. I'm not ready! Don't let the summer end!

Here are some of my latest photoshop creations:



Comments

nimi said…
Thanks for your kind words on my blog Lisa! I'm such a shmuck...I'm still feeling traumatized but it will pass:) Amazing job on the photos. Wow, that last one is absolutely stunning!

Popular posts from this blog

Just call me Suzie Homemaker...

Penalty: Excessive and flagrant use of eye candy. Wooo hooo!!!

Happy 20th Anniversary to Us!!