Bitten by Vampires...

Yeah.

Okay.

I admit it.

I've fallen prey.

I wanna be a vampire!

I just finished reading the final book in the Bella/Edward saga and I LOVED IT! This is not your typical vampire series; these vampires are good, wholesome, have values and a strong sense of family ties. There's just the right amount of emotion, passion and longing in the novels but nothing steamy, overtly sexual or immoral. I'm so proud of the author, Stephenie Meyer, for writing a great series that both young adult (around 13 or 14 years of age) and old adults can enjoy. She's a great example of Standing for Something...her passion for writing combined with her values as an LDS woman make for a great role model for young and old alike.

The books (in order) are:

Twilight
New Moon
Eclipse
Breaking Dawn

Read them. You'll love them. I promise!!! You'll want to be a vampire too!

Comments

Carmen said…
Okay, now I want to read this series. Thanks... Like I have the time for this??!! And today I am at home with a sick Bella, so it would have been opportune to have these books to read. Must get on that.

Popular posts from this blog

Just call me Suzie Homemaker...

Penalty: Excessive and flagrant use of eye candy. Wooo hooo!!!

Happy 20th Anniversary to Us!!