On that side of Crazee...

It's official.  I have crossed the line from 'this' side of crazee to 'that' side.   My life is so hectic that I now understand expressions like:

1. I'm pulling my hair out.
    ~when you get stressed out there really is that moment when you fling your hands up to your head in frustration and the only logical thing for your hands to do while they're up there is to pull at whatever they can find which, co-incidentally, is your hair.

B.  I'm so far behind I think I'm first
     ~I don't even have the time to tell you how far behind I am.  Kiki's birthday is tomorrow and I don't have a present for her, no food for the party, no goodie bag stuff, etc.  My house is a complete disaster with clothes strewn all over, clutter on every flat surface, dust....the list goes on and on.  It's embarassing!

iii. Stop the world and let me off
     ~If I could just STOP everything for a while then I could get caught up.

c. I'm losing my mind.
     ~I have had conversations with my friends or my business partner that I can not recall ever having.  It's not that I don't remember a part of it, or the outcome, I literally don't even remember being physically present.  That's very scary.

3. They're coming to take me away, ha ha, they're coming to take me awwwaaayyyy....


I have this urge to just rip the roof off my house, dump it upside down and remove all the contents and then just put stuff back in an orderly and timely fashion.  In my mind it would be like a jigsaw puzzle (only in 3D) and at the end of it my life would be better. 

I'm very frustrated, depressed, stressed out, forlorn, and exhausted.  Feeling grumpy.

Can you tell?

Comments

bulpittzoo said…
Oh girlfriend,
Welcome to my world...

Popular posts from this blog

Just call me Suzie Homemaker...

Penalty: Excessive and flagrant use of eye candy. Wooo hooo!!!

Scents and Scents-ability