Calling All Fashionista Wanna-be's.

This, www.polyvore.com, is THE coolest website ever!! Thanks to Carmen for letting me know about it. Maybe I shouldn't be thanking her, come to think of it, because I really don't have the time to be fooling around with a fashion site.

The website is full of skirts, dresses, pants, purses, shoes, boots....ohmigosh, you name it...and you get to co-ordinate, create and fashionista yourself to death!!  It is totally THE BOMB! Yes, I just used that phrase...

...and yes I am totally aware that I am must too old to use it..

...but you've got to check out this site!



Comments

CTO said…
You are welcome. :)

Popular posts from this blog

Just call me Suzie Homemaker...

Penalty: Excessive and flagrant use of eye candy. Wooo hooo!!!

Happy 20th Anniversary to Us!!