I've discovered the key to weight loss....

Okay, I admit to being shallow and materialistic today as I shopped and spent money until I actually got a buzz! It was CRAZY! Today was the BC Homeschool convention and I had the opportunity to purchase next year's homeschool materials via money from a purchase order. I didn't hold back! I bought a $300.00 K'nex kit; a $200.00 Thames and Kosmos science kit called PowerHouse (those were my biggies) and about $600.00 in curriculum (History, Latin, Math, Canadian Studies etc). I think shopping could be a wonderful diet for me as I found I was so busy looking and purchasing that I skipped lunch and didn't even notice. If I could shop every day with an unlimited budget I could conceivably end up looking like Kate Moss or some other sickly skinny supermodel. Hey...maybe I could market this idea, sell lots of books, make more money and consequently do more shopping: I could end up so skinny that I'd disappear when I turned sideways! Ha...how my imagination do wun away wit me!!!

Comments

nimi said…
You're too funny...shopping is the ultimate cure for everything.
On another note, I'm very happy that you are having such luck with your butterfly unit. I was looking at the pictures and reading your discriptions when a wave of nausea hit me.
When I was doing this unit with Morgan's class I was pregnant with Chandon and the smell of that caterpillar food and the whole lot of it was so overwhelming that I would often have to sit at my desk to let the wave of nausea pass. Thanks for the trip down memory lane...not! Hee, hee.

Popular posts from this blog

Just call me Suzie Homemaker...

Penalty: Excessive and flagrant use of eye candy. Wooo hooo!!!

Scents and Scents-ability