Knee Deep in Insanity...

My life is flying by at hyper -speed these days. I used to function on a week to week basis, then revised it to a day by day basis but now it's a quarter hour by quarter hour basis! I can't believe that every second of my day is scheduled so tightly! I have to admit that it's kind of fun though!

I'm planning my first PAC social activity and it is a Family Movie Night. I'm very excited about it and hope the families like the Christmas sing a long, the door prizes, the refreshments and the movie (Elf--my fave). My planning time was cut in half when we realized that the date the principal had given me turned out to be the same one as the school staff Christmas party. Sheesh, you think he'd have known about that eh?! Anyway, that warped the whole event into hyper speed!

Then there's the Walk to Bethlehem costumes for the kids in the angel choir. The kids perform tomorrow night...just got the costumes finished now (10:00pm). That's a little close for my liking.

Yep...the busy season is upon us. December is filled not only with the regular Christmas celebrations but also a wisdom tooth extraction for me; oral surgery and orthodontic procedures for Morgan; hair cuts 'n colors...you name it, it's probably on my list.

I have to say though that I am really enjoying the busy-ness...it's certainly keeping me focused and has opened up many doors for me to help out. I didn't anticipate that I would enjoy the act of service as much as I do. I think if I were ever in a position to convince kids to stay away from drugs I would tell them to help others as it's a high that you can't get from a bottle!

Oops...gotta go...got to go cross number 23 off my 'To Do' list!

Toodles....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Just call me Suzie Homemaker...

Penalty: Excessive and flagrant use of eye candy. Wooo hooo!!!

Happy 20th Anniversary to Us!!