Day three!

Day three and I'm still at it!

I actually feel really good. I got a little hungry this evening but nothing that a huge salad and a cob of corn (yes with a little butter and salt) couldn't handle.

I just finished doing the Wii Fit Plus. Pretty snazzy little machine that thing is. I don't know how much of an aerobic workout I got but my muscles definitely feel like they've been used a little. Oh, by the way, getting into my yoga shorts was a very humbling experience. I had to scream at Hubby to get out of the room so that he couldn't see me because I didn't even want to see myself. YUCK!!

Heading for the tub now with either a movie (Mr. and Mrs. Smith) or a book (Twisted by Jonathon Kellerman).

Life is good...except for my massive thighs!

Me

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Just call me Suzie Homemaker...

Penalty: Excessive and flagrant use of eye candy. Wooo hooo!!!

Scents and Scents-ability