Howdy!

Hello everyone!

Well, you knew I couldn't stay away forever right?

Life has been a massive bowl of cherries lately and, guess what, there's been no pits!!  Everything's been wonderful.

Work is great!  I have been so fortunate to walk into real estate at a time when the market is going through the roof.  In two months of being in the business I've already closed a number of deals! Everyday is both exciting and challenging. 

We finally got to take our trip to Disneyland.  Seriously fun place.  I want to move there and live in the castle, ride with Indiana Jones on a daily basis, wake up to a flight through Space Mountain and fall asleep on the exceptionally clean sidewalks to the bright lights of the fireworks.  Disney is like a dream.  Everything is perfect--fun, clean, exciting, and that California sun...can't get enough of it.  It was the first time in Disney for most of us (I went when I was 8 and Hub went for a couple of hours about 16 years ago) but it won't be our last.  Every night we fell into bed happy and with incredibly sore feet.  Some days I couldn't have taken another step if you had paid me money!

Mo and the dance team did a great job dancing in both Disney and California Theme Park and I promise I will post pictures as soon as a sort through them all.  There are upwards of 800 photos!

Well, that's about it.  Just wanted to let you know that I am still alive and well....

and obviously a liar...

..'cause I said this blog was over.

 And then I went and wrote in it again...

Comments

Tee said…
Thank goodness your back! LOL I have missed you blogging! xoxo
Julie K. said…
Glad you are back...I missed you! Please post pictures (at least some of them) on your BLOG, for those of us NOT on Facebook. Glad you had such a wonderful trip with your family, and I look forward to future posts!!
OH MY GOSH, I am so glad you are back, I have been checking it daily just hoping that you would be here!!!! Yay, all is right in my world!!!!
Anonymous said…
Yay! You're back! The blogging world is better with you in it. And - not a liar - it is a woman's prerogative to change her mind! ~M~
Lisa said…
thanks girls! thanks for the support! love y'all!!

Lisa

Popular posts from this blog

Scents and Scents-ability

Just call me Suzie Homemaker...

Penalty: Excessive and flagrant use of eye candy. Wooo hooo!!!