Ouch that hurt!

Fell off the wagon.

Crash!

That hurt!

It's been seven days of nothing but fruit, veggies and brown rice (and a nice little soy strawberry frap at Sbux) and this morning the thought of blueberries and an orange for breakfast was not pleasing to my palate.

So I fell off the wagon.

Hey! Don't judge me...on the seventh day even God rested from His labours so this morning, on my seventh day, I didn't feel too guilty about resting from mine.

The prize for seven days of hard work? A delicious sesame seed bagel dripping in butter and sunflower seed butter (Sunbutter).

I took one bite of it and told Hubby to take a back seat because I now had a new lover. BREAD! One bite of it had me in the throes of passion like I've never known (okay, not really but you get the idea right?)

In keeping with my theological theme today, may I just say that it was HEAVENLY?

I'm sure I heard angels singing.....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Penalty: Excessive and flagrant use of eye candy. Wooo hooo!!!

Just call me Suzie Homemaker...

Happy 20th Anniversary to Us!!