Would you like some EPIC with that FAIL?

Fail.

Big Time.

Remember when I said I'd fallen off the diet wagon last week? Remember how I had full intentions of getting right back on the next day? Yeah, that so didn't happen. In fact, I kinda sorta binged and within a week gained back all the weight I'd lost (which, in all fairness, wasn't really THAT much--only like 3.5 lbs). Look at me down playing my gluttony!

Seriously, what is wrong with me?

Why am I so bad at:

a. a diet
b. an exercise program
c. anything that is hard, depriving or intense

Why am I so good at:

a. reading in a hot bathtub for hours on end
b. sleeping
c. eating chocolate, carbohydrates and fatty foods

Hmmm...why am I being so tough on myself? God gave us many talents and told us to develop them and then He'd give us more. So, dear Lord, I have developed my eating, relaxing and sleeping habits, may I now have new ones? I'd like vacationing, sunbathing, and of course, the most difficult one, sitting in a chair receiving facials, body massages and head rubs.

It's all about perspective, people! Do what you're good at--don't judge yourself too harshly, don't consider your failures EPIC, let them only be MONUMENTAL.

Yeah.

It's the small things in life and our beliefs that make this journey worth living.

And having said that, I 'believe' I'm going to go have a 'small' chocolate in order to feel like I've accomplished something today.

(Ugh...what am I going to do about these thighs though?)

Can you say: LIPOSUCTION?!

Oh Yeah!!!

Comments

Beeswax said…
I'm with u. Can't seem to get on the wagon mentally. Had a baby 11 weeks ago, and haven't lost any weight in 8 weeks. I mean, yikes.

O, and I ate a cream puff for breakfast.
Lisa said…
Congrats on the birth of your baby! I have been so busy that I haven't had a chance to catch up on my Beeswax. Boy or Girl?

Popular posts from this blog

Just call me Suzie Homemaker...

Penalty: Excessive and flagrant use of eye candy. Wooo hooo!!!

Happy 20th Anniversary to Us!!