Take 2. Action!

Ugh.

Climbing back on the DIET (that's DIE with a T) band wagon tomorrow.

Why do I feel like my best friend just died?

Ugh.

Guess I'd better pull this out of the cupboard again...


So I can make batches and batches of this:


It looks yummy enough though, doesn't it?

Why, then, do I feel so depressed? Does food really mean that much to me? Would I rather eat junk food and have a fat butt and greasy skin or would I rather eat healthily, lose 15 or so pounds and have clear skin?

Oh, my cyber friends, you know me too well...

"Bring on the fries and gravy," I say, "Let the rabbits and cows eat all the green stuff...and then...let's eat the cows!"

That's the difference between BEING a vegetarian and EATING a vegetarian!

But alas, tomorrow I embark on diet 959, 000 where I will endeavor to lose the same 20 lbs that have plagued me since my early days.  (Okay, maybe in the early days it was only 10 but now it's closer to 25!)

I wonder what I'd ever do if I actually got as thin as I would like to be?

Don't think I'll ever find out....

But, apparently, I'm going to try...

(for a couple of days..)

(maybe....)

UGH!

Comments

Gayatri said…
Hi Lisa, just found your blog today and I've been struggling with the same too. Diet. Seem to like carbohydrates too much. Brought up in South India where Rice is the main diet/dish. How am I supposed to give that up? My system recognizes only rice as food and the healthy food as junk. I'm doing a lot of takes' myself here.
Lisa said…
I live for carbs! When I go without I feel seriously deprived. Rice is a staple in my diet...and cheesies, and chocolate bars, and bread....the list goes on....

Popular posts from this blog

Just call me Suzie Homemaker...

Penalty: Excessive and flagrant use of eye candy. Wooo hooo!!!

Happy 20th Anniversary to Us!!