So tired...

Our whole family is exhausted.

How can that be?

It's not like we've been hiking mountains, skiing in Aspen, touring Thailand on bicycle, picking pineapples in Hawaii, or scaling the Mayan ruins (although, these are all things on my bucket list). Nope, none of these things.

Today in church we all looked like somebody had kept us awake for three weeks straight and made us do aerobics non stop. We could barely stay awake (and no, it wasn't because of the speakers because they were awesome!). At one point Kiki put her head on my shoulder and I put mine on hers and actually closed my eyes and fell asleep for a moment. I then looked over at Mo who mouthed out to me, "Mom, I. am. so. tired.!" followed by a gigantic yawn. Then a quick glance at hubby showed bags under his eyes so big that I contemplated using them as my briefcase instead of my current one because it looked like there was more room in his bags. Zee kept throwing himself across my lap and emitting loud yawning noises. So, we did the only thing we could think of....we left. Yep, right after Sacrament, we packed everyone into the car and came home where we plan to make Sunday a true day of rest by....actually resting (read: napping).

Which is exactly where I'm heading. Remember me saying yesterday about how much I love crawling into my bed? Well, I'm about to start another love affair right now.

Hopefully we all just need to slow down and relax and regroup for a day or two and then we'll be back to our old energetic selves.

Either that or we all need iron injections because we're anemic!

Either way, we'll all be better soon.

Good night....

ZZZZZZZZzzzzzzz....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Just call me Suzie Homemaker...

Penalty: Excessive and flagrant use of eye candy. Wooo hooo!!!

Happy 20th Anniversary to Us!!