Happy New Year!

Hello 2013!

I can't remember the last time I was this excited about the new year.  Don't get me wrong, 2012 was amazing and the latter half of it was probably the best of my life (we found out that my dad's surgery was very successful and his cancer hadn't spread so he is 'cancer free!!'), but 2013 just has this draw that is exciting the living crap out of me!  I can't wait to get started.

We started the year off with our traditional Japanese dinner which requires the use of noodles (for good luck).  On the menu, as usual, was teriyaki chicken, chow mein, keppa makki sushi, green beans and non alcoholic 'champagne'. This year we spiced it up by eating in the dining room for the first time (usually we eat in the kitchen) as well as snapping our Christmas crackers.  What a great evening!




Last night we had a wonderful time ringing in the new year with great friends.   I think, in all honesty, that this is the first time in well over 20 years that we have gone out.  It was so much fun that it's probably not going to be another 20 years until we do it again!

Sexy boys!

Hot chicks!

Beautiful young ladies

Hostess with the mostess

Just imagine what I would be like if I drank!

Time to pop the cork!

The whole gang waiting for the clock to strike midnight

Ah ha ha...the party hat on Hubby's head...ha ha haaa


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Just call me Suzie Homemaker...

Penalty: Excessive and flagrant use of eye candy. Wooo hooo!!!

Scents and Scents-ability