Sticky Situation

Tonight's conquest: Artisan-ish rosemary bread.

Looks pretty nice, eh?


As I was transferring it from the board onto the pre-heated pizza stone, it stuck and I ended up tossing it onto the stone. I'm pretty sure that's a no-no. Anyway, it deflated after that rough handling and just couldn't recover. Somewhat like the NHL season....maybe.


Tasted pretty good.

Could use more salt...

Next time: more salt, a little garlic (maybe garlic salt! Two birds with one stone...), and more rosemary.

Oh, and maybe a some chunky salt sprinkled on the egg wash along with the rosemary...

I dunno.

Help?


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Just call me Suzie Homemaker...

Scents and Scents-ability

Penalty: Excessive and flagrant use of eye candy. Wooo hooo!!!