Visions for 2016

Have you ever done a vision board?  If not, let me tell you, they are the bomb diggity!  They are a visual representation of your goals and dreams and are a great tool for helping you remember and focus on what you want to achieve.   I have faithfully done one for about the last seven years.  I love the process--the dreaming, the refining, finding the pictures and then smooshing them all on one page.  And, of course, if you know me you'll know that I love laminating and so that final touch solidifies my goals and makes them unchangeable.

Put your vision board somewhere where you can see it every day.  I have two--one in my office and one in my bathroom (yes, both are laminated!).  Look at them and recall the excitement you felt when you dreamed the dreams.  Use the pictures to strengthen you when you're feeling low or when you've lost your focus.
 
It doesn't have to be pretty and it doesn't have to make sense to anyone but you.  Here are some samples I found online....





Vision boards are personal so I've chosen not to share mine but hope you can find inspiration from the ones above.  Here's a great link from the Huffington Post about why vision boards work and how to make one.

It's Sunday...a day of reflection and also the first one of the new year.  Take some time today to map out your future!

Have a wonderful 2016!

Embrace life,
Lisa

PS. My daughter's heading back to university today and my son is already in tears.  Update about it tomorrow.  :(





Comments

Sage said…
Thanks for sharing.
What a great idea :))

Popular posts from this blog

Scents and Scents-ability

Life is a Musical...

Just call me Suzie Homemaker...