I've cleaned baby pooh, dog pooh and now....

I've cleaned caterpillar pooh! Oh my! Am I sinking lower in the proverbial 'chain' or ascending higher? I'm not sure. All I know is I could not look at these massive caterpillars (oh how they've grown!) starve because they couldn't get to their pooh covered food! I can not believe how much waste these larvae produce. Maybe Al Gore and the environmentalists should worry less about *our* waste output and concentrate on the insect kingdom...after all they out number humans by like a billion to one so maybe they are the main contributors to global warming! Hmmm....



Oh, by the way...the technical term for caterpillar pooh is FRASS. Use that in a sentence three times today and it's yours forever!



FRASS, FRASS, FRASS....'Caterpillars produce copious amounts of FRASS!' There...now that word is mine for the eternities. How fortunate!

Comments

Carmen said…
Okay... sinking ever deeper in the crazy... Now FRASS is mine forever! Thanks Lisa... ha ha

Popular posts from this blog

Just call me Suzie Homemaker...

Penalty: Excessive and flagrant use of eye candy. Wooo hooo!!!

Scents and Scents-ability