Rub a dub dub...

Okay, okay...it's 1:00 in the bloomin' morning and not only am I awake, but I am WIRED! I have been working on a power point presentation and whenever I do anything remotely creative digitally it gets my hyper.

So I thought I'd update my blog.

In secret.

Because any minute now, Hubby's going to come downstairs and shoo me into bed. Little does he know that I still have to go soak in a hot bath for a couple of hours before I can possibly think about going to sleep.

Do you have to do that too?

Call me eccentric, call me looney-tunes, call me a Popsicle, but I HAVE to have a hot bath/long shower before I go to bed in order to sleep. If I retire to my huge, soft bed, that could hold 8 kids and 4 hound dogs and a piggy we stole from the shed, without being warm/hot/have skin so red from the hot water that I resemble a cherry, I absolutely CAN NOT sleep!

I have tried to break my nightly ritual and the results have been disastrous! Long flannel pants, fluffy socks, a t-shirt, and a fleece hoodie with an actual HOOD on my head graces my body along with a comforter AND a blanket and I still freeze! My friend, Karen, says that I'm cold because I put too many clothes on and that I should go to bed nekked. Bwu ha ha haaaaaa....okay, sure, how about I try that? The next time I'm in Australia in the SUMMER!

So yep, at the risk of the running water waking everyone in the house, I am about to go pour myself a scalding hot bath, grab my Kindle and read Mini Shopaholic--the latest from Sophie Kinsella. Brain candy and a warm tushy...what more is there in life?


Later!
Lisa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Just call me Suzie Homemaker...

Penalty: Excessive and flagrant use of eye candy. Wooo hooo!!!

Scents and Scents-ability