Coolest. Thing. Ever.

Got my Moshi Moshi in the mail today! What's a Moshi Moshi, you may ask? See picture:
It's an old fashioned receiver that you can plug into your Blackberry, iPhone, iPad or computer and cut down almost 95% on the radiation that comes from cell phone usage. In my business I'm on the phone alot and as the phone heats up during the call I can't help but thinking what that heat is radiating into my brain (just for the record, it is not radiating the lotto 6/49 numbers, nor any stock market tips)  So now, I don't have to worry! This little baby makes FaceTime clearer, can be used on Skype and so far it's been great on my Blackberry.  There is one little problem though...how am I going to fit it into my purse?!   Either I can steal ideas from Lenny Kravitz et al, or I'll just have to buy that ginormous Michael Kors that I have my eye on.  I think that Louis Vuitton might suffice also...

Oh yeah, me and the celebs have a CONNECTION now (pun intended!!) Reviews for the Moshi Moshi can be found here.

Comments

SBrown said…
I have had one for a while - so much fun and just like the old days...
Lisa said…
What, SBrown, why you no tell me about this little piece of amazing?!

Popular posts from this blog

Just call me Suzie Homemaker...

Penalty: Excessive and flagrant use of eye candy. Wooo hooo!!!

Happy 20th Anniversary to Us!!