So maybe I DO have a little bit of Martha in me....

I'm so excited! We acquired this little bistro set a couple of years ago and I absolutely loved it but lately it's been looking old, tired and dated so I went to Home Depot, grabbed myself a couple of cans of espresso satin finish spray paint and voila, infused new life into my little bistro. We also had a bench downstairs that hubby built over 20 years ago--inside our one bedroom apartment--that has just been taking up space so I moved it outside, put some pillows on it and tried to make a conversation area. I am very happy with the results. In fact, this morning I sat outside on my bench, drank my morning shake and listened to my scriptures...in the SUNSHINE...and it was glorious. Amazing what a little creativity, a couple of cans of paint, and some knick knacks can do! Come on over anytime and enjoy my little piece of heaven with me!


Yucky. Boring. Cold. Sterile.

Inviting.  Warm. Friendly.

Almost perfect.  Need the bench to be a different color.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Penalty: Excessive and flagrant use of eye candy. Wooo hooo!!!

Just call me Suzie Homemaker...

Happy 20th Anniversary to Us!!