I'm BACK!!

Howdy peeps, I'm back!!

My brain hasn't been thinking in 'blogging mode' for a long time so you are going to have to cut me a bit of slack here until things get rolling like they used to (if, in fact, that can ever happen again).

Life has been filled with many challenges for me in the last year. Suffice it to say that God and I weren't speaking for a while and that lead me on all kinds of paths.  Paths of research, paths of discovery, paths of rebellion, paths of questioning, paths of depression...many, many paths.  One of these paths lead to me getting my nose pierced, as well as having two sessions with a naturopath that can only be described as a witch doctor.   Through all this exploring I came to know that the 'truths' I have held dear my whole life were indeed 'truths' and were what answered all my questions about life, and is a perfect example of how I want to live my life.  Durring my trial, one of the things I found that really helped me to see more clearly was this post:
 It explained to me why God was being silent; why I felt like He had left me alone to fight for my beliefs, and why I couldn't feel Him carrying me along and making things easy.  I had to figure this out for myself and lean on the shoulders of family and friends who were more clear on things than I was at the time.  Thank you to my dear friends and family for listening, and providing support through written testimony, while I endured this struggle.  You've always had my back!

So, I am back, in more ways than one--back in my life, back in my religion, back in the right frame of mind, back in my own skin...and back blogging.  Only one change happened since being 'back' and that is that I removed my piercing.  Took it out while in Vegas.  How weird is that?  Most people get tatoos, piercings and do other things that they can't tell (what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas) but for me it was the culmination of 'finding myself.'     Honestly though, you should have seen the look on the piercer's face when I told her I wanted her to REMOVE my piercing.  Priceless.




Comments

rokatan said…
Oh My Goodness I'm excited!! I haven't even read it yet!!! Yay!! You make me happy!! xxoo

Popular posts from this blog

Just call me Suzie Homemaker...

Penalty: Excessive and flagrant use of eye candy. Wooo hooo!!!

Happy 20th Anniversary to Us!!