All dressed up and nowhere to go...

Monday morning. Jump out of bed like toast popping out of the toaster. Ready to seize the day. Shoot...I'm ready to seize the WEEK, brother!!

Get all gussied up in my finest--skirt, nice top, scarf and going to wear my dressy boots for the first time this season--and am planning to go into the office to 'take on the world!' (or at least tackle some of the paperwork cluttering my desk) when a fanfare ringtone sounds on my phone. That would be my hubby. I chose this ringtone for him because it sounds royal and he likes to think he's the king around here. (Bah ha ha haaa! I will just let him have that...)

On the text are 5 little words that change the entire course of my day:

"Oops, I took your keys by mistake."

(I see what you did there --bravo for you for noticing that there are actually seven words, not five.)

No keys means no access to my office so off comes the skirt, the top, the fancy scarf. On goes the jeans with just the right amount of lycra, the t-shirt, and my favorite jean jacket. I still put on a scarf though cuz I'm just in the mood for one today.

Guess I'll go to Costco...

Sounds like a fair trade off, no?



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Just call me Suzie Homemaker...

Penalty: Excessive and flagrant use of eye candy. Wooo hooo!!!

Happy 20th Anniversary to Us!!