And the rain, rain, rain came down, down, down....

I can't imagine why this song has been stuck in my head for the last few days. Could it be that the sunshine has finally tired of shining on us? Could it be that the rain clouds are making up for their lack of appearance in the last 3 months. Could it be...

THE RAINY SEASON?!

Yes, Virginia, there is a Mother Nature and she has caught up to where she should be with her seasons in short order. Just last weekend we were literally roasting outside in the sun while our Thanksgiving turkey was roasting in the oven. Look--here's proof of how HOT it was outside.



Now, just one week later we are subject to wind, rain and cold. Look--here's proof of how GROSS it is outside.


Why am I in my car? Because I love the sound of the rain and the only way I can truly experience it is sitting in my car. Okay, this is only sort of true. I do love listening to the rain when I am lying in my bed, or snuggled up for a movie with the family, but I am not crazy enough to run outside and sit in my car! No, I am sitting here, watching leaves blow by and watching my real estate sign do loopty loops around my sign post while I wait for realtors to show their clients through one of my listings. Since I've had to walk out into this rain storm twice--with one more time to go--I now look worse than I did when I woke up this morning! My hair, in dire need of a trim, is plastered to my head --yes, I used an umbrella but that's the equivalent of wearing a rain coat at Niagra Falls and hoping you won't get wet.

My hair...what am I going to do with this new look Mother Nature has given me today? The plastered sections do not match the blown comb over look. I need another shower!!

I know...I could just stand out in the rain with a bottle of shampoo and let Mother Nature fix what she's destroyed.

Ah...but then I would need a blow dryer.

No matter...old Momma Nature's got that covered too only hers is wind power and I have very little control over how I want to volumize.

Looks like I'm stuck looking like a goof for the rest of the day...




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Comments

Anonymous said…
So glad that you're back my friend!! Loves.

Popular posts from this blog

Just call me Suzie Homemaker...

Penalty: Excessive and flagrant use of eye candy. Wooo hooo!!!

Happy 20th Anniversary to Us!!