I'm Flexible...

The fact that I can go from this


To this

In a matter of minutes either proves either that I'm an amazingly versatile human being...

...or that I'm a complete slob.

As you struggle with making this decision, please notice the fact that the toenails have been addressed with a splash of color. (However don't look too closely because in one they are professionally painted and in the other they have had hasty close encounter with a pair of dull nail clippers and a bottle of Revlon after an early morning shower.)

Yes, for all you alert people out there --be alert, the world needs more lerts-- these pictures were in fact taken at different times...but the transformation from professional-looking woman to take-out-the-garbage, iron-the-clothes, and mop-the-floor, Cinderella, happens in real time everyday.

So...am I:

a. Versatile and Amazing?
b. A slob?

(Please be gentle with your comments, I am also highly emotional...

...but that's another post)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Just call me Suzie Homemaker...

Penalty: Excessive and flagrant use of eye candy. Wooo hooo!!!

Happy 20th Anniversary to Us!!