Questions for God...and Lionel Ritchie

Why can't we see color in the dark? I know the scientific explanation regarding the rods and the cones but I'm just wondering 'why' You didn't want us seeing color in the dark?

Dust. Why?  Outside is fine but IN MY HOUSE?  I don't understand.

Earthquakes. When will the 'big' one hit us?

Why mosquitoes?

When You made the aardvark, were you in a silly mood?  How about snakes?

Stone Henge and Easter Island. How did they do it?



Crop circles. Just someone having fun with us or something more?



Why did chocolate have to be the fattening food? Couldn't tofu have been the one?

Why does my heart hurt when I think of someone I love?


Why do I cry when I laugh, or when I am happy?

PMS. Really?!

I believe You have a sense of humour or else you wouldn't have given us one, so I ask did You enjoy this cartoon?

Is there a doggy heaven? If so, can you please say hi to Tymbur from me and tell her that I miss her....

On Judgement Day, do I get to see a replay of my life because I've forgotten a lot of it and would really love to hear my kids' baby voices again, and see their tiny hands and feet. I want to watch their first steps again and hear their laughter. I thought I'd never forget those moments but I have and it kills me.

That's all I have for You today, Lord, thanks so much for putting up with me!



For Lionel Ritchie....


What does "You're once, twice, three times a lady" mean?

Also, what does it mean to be 'easy like Sunday morning?'

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Just call me Suzie Homemaker...

Penalty: Excessive and flagrant use of eye candy. Wooo hooo!!!

Happy 20th Anniversary to Us!!