Sometimes you CAN tell what I'm thinking...

 Look what the brats kids whipped up for breakfast the other morning--homemade crepes with real whipped cream and fresh fruit!  Don't they look fattening decadent?


While I applaud their initiative, I find it mean ironic that they never made these for breakfast before I was told I was allergic to wheat, dairy and fresh fruit.  Yes, I sadly munched on my hypoallergenic rice cakes with tahini and raspberry jam while they gorged indulged enjoyed every lovin' mouthful.  But it's okay, I'm not upset because these sadistic creative children of mine continue to torture amaze me everyday with their natural talents.





Just look at this one my darling daughter stuffing her ever loving piehole enjoying this friggin' wonderful crepe.  Enjoy baby...may it all land on your hips you and your siblings develop food allergies continue to be creative and passionate about all things culinary.

Comments

Mathew said…
Lol Lisa! They do look good though...!!
Carmen said…
Okay - these kids need to come and cook for me!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Just call me Suzie Homemaker...

Penalty: Excessive and flagrant use of eye candy. Wooo hooo!!!

Happy 20th Anniversary to Us!!