Shopping (I mean, blogging) is therapeutic....

Y'know...blogging is hard!

It's not like having a conversation where your thoughts are stimulated by a certain subject, or you find something funny and giggle about it for an hour.

It's all you.

Alone.

Trying to think of something to write to keep your blog 'current.'

Well, people....I got nothing for ya. Nothin' new. Just the same old, same old.

I'm still packing lunches, ironing clothes (yep...can you believe it!), shopping for food, making supper and sleeping.

Oh...and shopping!

Got some dang good deals too! Like a pair of $565.00 Louis Vuitton shoes for $9.00! Yes! Seriously! A leather Mexx purse for $8.00 and a pair of Adrienne Vittadini shoes (leopard print) for $8.00. All in pristine condition; never been used!

I guess I can hold a one sided conversation...

as long as it's about shopping!

I'm off to the store...toodles.

Comments

Carmen said…
By chance, are you ebaying?? Or are you buying items from some guy named Phil on the street corner?? ha ha You must tell!
Tyler said…
I wish I could do it with you, But I have to work to pay my bills.....Maybe in 3 years I can join you!
Tyler said…
Actuall it's Lori,
i use Ty's account from his Humanities Class. His teacher has a blog that they have to answer questions on.
So if you see it's from Ty, It's only Me!!

Popular posts from this blog

Just call me Suzie Homemaker...

Penalty: Excessive and flagrant use of eye candy. Wooo hooo!!!

Happy 20th Anniversary to Us!!