Show and Tell

Let me show you some reasons that Vancouver is one of the most beautiful cities in the world...

Gorgeous Sunsets


It's where the water meets the sky.


It's full of Crazee Canucks!


It has beautiful, and spacious, places for people to gather.


It's not bashful about showing it's Canadian Pride!!



It has people who sport both a touque and short sleeves and don't look odd while doing it at the WINTER Olympics.


It has druggies who are considerate, and so Canadian, that they are polite enough to cap their hypodermics.  (Billy Joel's "We Didn't Start the Fire" comes to mind here.)


It has entertainers who pick my son out of the crowd and then deem him "Spiffy Good Hair."


It has perfect rocks for building an Inukshuk.


Here's looking at you Vancouver!  You rock!!

Comments

Kitty Deschanel said…
Did you take all these photos? They're beautiful! :) My Sexy Nerd & I were in Vancouver a few months ago and can't wait to visit again. It's such a nice city for walking.

lambaround.blogspot.com
Lisa said…
I did! I did! I`m so glad you like them! Thank you.
Julie K. said…
Beautiful pictures Lisa. I love all that you capture! And as you know, I love all of your blog entries....and miss them when there isn't one to read.

Popular posts from this blog

Just call me Suzie Homemaker...

Penalty: Excessive and flagrant use of eye candy. Wooo hooo!!!

Happy 20th Anniversary to Us!!