Why do they have to grow up?


Our old computer--the one with all the pictures on it--had a broken power supply and so it lived in the corner, neglected, for about 6 months.  Hubby fixed it last week and set it back up in the office this weekend and, of course, all the old pictures are just sitting there waiting for me to look at them.  I haven't had too much time but these ones showed up on my screen saver and my womb heart just broke open wide when I saw them.

Here's my baby when he was still, well...a baby.  And to think we thought he was big enough to play with power tools and kitchen knives.   Sheesh!!








Baby, why'd you have to grow up so fast?!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Just call me Suzie Homemaker...

Penalty: Excessive and flagrant use of eye candy. Wooo hooo!!!

Happy 20th Anniversary to Us!!