Oh Canada?

So we're sitting around watching hockey (of course! Go Canucks Go!) and between periods Zee decides to provide the entertainment. He finds a flag from the Olympics and starts waving it around singing Oh Canada. At one point it sounds like he says, "Oh Canada, our home and NAKED land," which causes us to all start laughing.

Then Kiki pipes up with the following:

"When I was little I thought the line 'we stand on guard for Thee,' was 'we stand on GOD for Thee.

Can you picture it? Oh my gosh...


(For my American friends, the lines go:1.Oh Canada, our home and native land.
2. From far and wide, Oh Canada, we stand on guard for thee...)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scents and Scents-ability

Just call me Suzie Homemaker...

Penalty: Excessive and flagrant use of eye candy. Wooo hooo!!!