Welcome Back!

Wow, it's been so long since I've blogged that I feel I should introduce myself.

Hi, I'm Lisa.

I'm very happy with my life. My children are getting older and more independent. We can have meaningful convesations about life and God. They are building their testimonies and are looking forward to the future. We are good friends. My hubby and I have been together for almost forever and I wouldn't want to share this life journey with anyone else. He continues to amaze me with his caring, intelligent and devoted manner. I love him so much. I am so lucky to have my parents in good health and still full of energy and wit. I am so very blessed to have my three beautiful children whom I waited for for 29 years! I can't imagine how I even breathed before they came into my life.

Yeah, it's all sappy and corny...I know. It's just that every once in a while it's good to look at all the positive things in your life. Sometimes we get too mirred in the stresses; the 'have-to-dos'; the appointments; the extra-curricular activities, and we forget to stop and just appreciate the basics of life.

This is my moment to do that...it's my own little 'love in.'

Go create your own moment...think about the good things; the precious things that you may take for granted. Go appreciate them...bask in them....embrace and love them

Go on...do it.

Peace,
Lisa

Comments

Anonymous said…
Lise, my friend, you so need to write your own book. Or be a life coach or something like that. Life *is* good - I totally agree. ~M~
Carmen said…
Welcome back!! I missed you... I thought that maybe you had abandoned the blog - it has been a while... ha ha

Hugs
Shauna said…
Welcome back! Hope you have a very Happy Valentines Day! ♥ Hugs :)

Popular posts from this blog

Just call me Suzie Homemaker...

Penalty: Excessive and flagrant use of eye candy. Wooo hooo!!!

Happy 20th Anniversary to Us!!