No Skin Off My Nose...

...but there's a little off my knee.

(go ahead, look closely. There! Can you see it. Right there. Yes...a booboo!)




I got it doing this:

And this:








The kids had a great time, and although I can't confirm it, I think they are part spider! They climbed these walls like they had suction cups strapped to their hands and feet. I was amazed!

Here's my little Zee man...making great strides to conquer his fear of heights. What a trooper!


Then there's my little heart baby, who by all accounts should not even be alive but here she is, climbing these walls like she has eight legs! Way to go, Keeks!!

And finally, there's Mo....my shy, little scared-of-her-own-shadow child who has suddenly blossomed into a take-the-bull-by-the-horns kind of gal who loves life and all it has to offer. So far she's undefeated in wall sprints against her friends (and me)!


I couldn't have caught her even if I had wings!



I had such a great time! There's so much life has to offer...I want to try it all!! Next time it's OUTDOOR rock climbing!

Okay, maybe not NEXT time, but SOON!

If you have never tried indoor rock climbing, what are you waiting for?! Get out there...try it!

Destroy those manicures!

Stretch those gastrocnemius(es)! (calf muscles)

Scratch those elbows!

You won't regret it.

Unless you scrape your knee on the sandpaper-ish wall.

Then you might....

but only for a second.

Hubs and I are off for a run now. We're on week 4 of our 13 week training program, and we're doing awesome. I've got a little somethin' , somethin' going on in my knee (and, no, it's not the little scratch from climbing) so I hope that's not going to present a problem.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Just call me Suzie Homemaker...

Penalty: Excessive and flagrant use of eye candy. Wooo hooo!!!

Happy 20th Anniversary to Us!!