Creative time!

Is it okay to ignore my children while I create scrapbook pages about them?

Today I learned how to do my very first layout using Photoshop. I am so excited! The papers and elements are from Shabby Princess...they are free..free.. free...I tell you!




I must run now and stop being a bad mommy...Zee is begging to do K'nex, the girls have learned how to make fudge on their own (made 3 batches!), and all of them have learned the fine art of conflict resolution (ie. they had one heck of a fight and managed to solve it with only a minute amount of mediation by moi) and I haven't even thought about dinner yet (it's 6:25pm) but...*giggle*...I got some creative time today! Hee...hee...

Comments

Carmen said…
Fantastic layout!! Way to go!!

Popular posts from this blog

Just call me Suzie Homemaker...

Penalty: Excessive and flagrant use of eye candy. Wooo hooo!!!

Happy 20th Anniversary to Us!!