My Poor Daddy....

I'm feeling so sad today because my dear daddy got hurt while using the table saw. He essentially mangled three of his fingers and had to have surgery. It's possible that he could lose a portion of his ring finger.

I feel sick because I'm helpless over here. I can't do anything to help my mom to help him. I can't take away any pain. I can't give my daddy a big hug (which would make me feel better). I hate this.

Daddy, if you get the chance to read this over the next couple of days (because I know you're not going to be in the shop!), I hope you are feeling better and that the pain is under control. We are praying for your finger and hoping that it will be allowed to remain with the rest of it's finger friends. I love you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Just call me Suzie Homemaker...

Penalty: Excessive and flagrant use of eye candy. Wooo hooo!!!

Happy 20th Anniversary to Us!!