Socrates and haiku...

The book I am reading called The Socrates Way encourages the writing of haiku to encourage self knowledge, enlightenment and to promote deep thinking, so periodically I will be sprinkling my haiku talents ( talents? ahem, cough, cough) amongst my blog.

Today my son is talking non-stop (and I mean NON STOP!) and there is a considerable amount of tension and kids hollering at one another in my home. Now that you know the basis for my haiku....here it is:


Words like rivers,
tumble, rage, and flow
from mouth to mouth.
Critique: Not sure if I am anymore enlightened as a result of my haiku journey. Maybe a nice hot rock massage at the spa with some pan flute zen musique would have been more successful.
Or maybe some chocolate...
I'm just sayin'...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Just call me Suzie Homemaker...

Penalty: Excessive and flagrant use of eye candy. Wooo hooo!!!

Happy 20th Anniversary to Us!!