2 down, 13 to go....

Or to be more accurate...4 down, 26 more to go.

I'm sewing poodle skirts for Kiki's dance class. Each skirt has a petticoat with tulle-ing on it. So essentially, it's 30 skirts!

Phew...

With each skirt though, I'm catching my stride. I'm remembering little tips and tricks as I go. By the time I finish the last skirt it'll be worthy of The British Museum! Okay, not really...but you know what I'm saying.

I remember now why I stopped sewing: consumption/OCD...

Yep, it consumes my thoughts. This morning in the shower I was drawing diagrams on the steam coated shower door to try to figure out how to 'cheat' a zipper (basically, I'm leaving a zipper out but still keeping the opening) with the serger. I think I actually figured it out. But that's not to say that this morning in the shower was the first time I thought about this.

Oh no...

I also spent this morning lying in bed, which was preceded by last night as I was falling off to sleep, which was preceeded by my evening ritual of soaking in the tub with a good novel.

Yep, can't even relax in the tub until I figure this out.

I think I've got it now, so bring on the tub bubbles, the fluffy pillow, the steamy shower...(ahem)...and the novels....

I'm ready to focus on non-focusing!

Ha!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Just call me Suzie Homemaker...

Penalty: Excessive and flagrant use of eye candy. Wooo hooo!!!

Scents and Scents-ability