Random Thoughts or "I'm not random I just have a lot of things to....HEY, is that a chipmunk?!!"

We all need a little randomness right? I mean, what's life without focus? Unfocused? I think not! If you're random it just means that many,many things are interesting to you and that you are enjoying the life you're living.


Randomness is GOOD!!


If you're random, don't stop being so because it's good for your soul and it helps you to....Wow, did you know that if you pull your nose hairs really hard that your eyes will water?! Cool! I wonder why that happens?


Some 'randoms' from my day:


1. While walking to school Zee is telling me that if he falls down while rollerblading and there's no teacher to help him up that EVENTUALLY he'll get up. When I don't really respond he says to me, "Mom, aren't you surprised that I used that big word?" Nope...not really. He's a smart boy.


2. While undoing his rollerblades Zee mentions to one of the parents that he had fun but that when he fell he 'twisted my bone' and points to his leg. He's so sure that the bone is twisted that he gives us a knowing eyebrow raise like we've all done that too at some point in our lives and so we should be able to identify.


3. I guess I spent a lot of time with Zee today, or else he was the funniest of my kids, because all of these are about him.


4. Mo was reading Garfield (looooove Garfield....but I hate cats. Now, don't go sending me hate mail, it's just that they make it impossible for me to breathe!) and this made all of us laugh:
Jon: Hey, Lori, how about dinner?
Jon: Well then, how about lunch? Brunch? Breakfast?
Jon: What if I drive by your house and throw a cheeseburger out the window?
Garfield: Be careful not to grovel, Jon.


5. While watching his friend play on Zee's Nintendo DS, I suggested that maybe he'd like to use one of his sisters' DS consoles so that he could play a multi player game with his friend. Zee wholeheartedly agrees and promtply grabs the pretty PINK DS (for himself) and leaves the more masculine black one behind.


6. While making my veggie sandwich (into which I slapped an avocado whilst denying the fact that I have an allergy to it: a stupid move which came to haunt me severely about an hour later, I might add), I had myself a little giggle while putting in the little 'hairy' alfalfa sprouts. My sandwich looked like it was wearing a wig.


7. A lady clad in all black with a hoodie pulled up over her head, walked past us and Zee says to me..."Oh, that' s a lady, I thought it was Darth Mol!" Nice.


8. I followed all the instructions to design my 'album cover' if I ever had my own rock band, and this is what it came up like. I think it's totally cool. It's all random (yeah!!) and when you get your information you have to pop over to Photoshop and design it. I think all the variables came together in a most extraordinary way. Here's a picture.; sweet eh?
9. If you want to do your own, here's what you have to do:
What would your own album look like if you were in a band? Follow the directions below and find out...Here are the rules:
1 - Go to Wikipedia. Hit “random”or click http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special:RandomThe first random Wikipedia article you get is the name of your band.
2 - Go to Quotations Page and select "random quotations"or click http://www.quotationspage.com/random.php3The last four or five words of the very last quote on the page is the title of your first album.
3 - Go to Flickr and click on “explore the last seven days”or click http://www.flickr.com/explore/interesting/7daysThird picture, no matter what it is, will be your album cover.
4 - Use Photoshop or similar to put it all together.
10. I think I'm done.
11. G'night!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scents and Scents-ability

Just call me Suzie Homemaker...

Penalty: Excessive and flagrant use of eye candy. Wooo hooo!!!