Munchie Monday: Remix

Today's Monday post is a recipe, but not for food. It's a recipe for free music from iTunes. Now, I am not always the sharpest tack in the drawer so there's a good chance you already know about this and I'm toooooo late to be an imparter of knowledge, however, if you are blissfully unaware then let me be the one to enlighten you.

Every Tuesday you can get 3 free songs from iTunes! Yep, free!! The first thing you need to do is get an iTunes account (it too is free, just go to http://www.apple.com/itunes/ to download) if you don't already have one. Then, every Tuesday, go to the iTunes store and download the free Single of the Week! Sometimes the songs are great and sometimes they, well, ....suck, but that's a minor issue. By now you are probably saying to yourself, 'Oh Lisa, imparter of knowledge, you said we could get 3 songs but you have only told us about 1. Are you stupid and can't add or are you just a lying wench?' Well, my friends, wait no longer 'cause here comes the next two songs. It involves a little trip to Starbucks. There is no purchase necessary, although a Vanilla Creme or a Caramel Apple Cider is a wonderful way to start the week. You need to find the card holder that displays the Free iTunes cards: they are usually at the till and/or at the barista's serving counter. After you have them in your meaty little hands, take them home and enter them into the Redeem section of the iTunes homepage and voila...free tunes!

Yep...as Martha would say...it's a good thing. How can I 'Lisa-ize' that? Hmmm....It's a bleepin' good thing? Yep, that works for me.

Have a bleepin' good week!
Lisa

Comments

Valerie said…
Hi! You left a comment on my blog wanting to know about my bags. I couldn't find a pattern that I liked so I made one up. I'm happy to share. If you just want a description of pieces to cut/how to sew it I'm happy to email to you or leave you a lengthy comment here. Or, if Amanda swears to you I'm not psycho you can give me a physical address and I can send you the pattern pieces and instructions.

You can email me at vrcarter3 at yahoo dot com or just leave me another comment on my blog to let me know how you want it.

Popular posts from this blog

Just call me Suzie Homemaker...

Penalty: Excessive and flagrant use of eye candy. Wooo hooo!!!

Scents and Scents-ability