I really have no control...

I've been saving. Really saving. Not even going to the mall type of saving. I've had a goal: a new camera. It's been torture!

Well, yesterday I bought it! A Canon Rebel XS! I was so excited to go to the store and pick it up that I could barely breathe. I had butterflies for the first time in a long time.


So, how do I feel now? Overwhelmed,scared, incompetent. It's so big and so new.

I thought I'd better break it in, so to speak, so I went out and took a couple of shots. I don't know anything about the camera yet and I don't know anything about aperature, shutter speed or lighting, so don't expect miracles. That information will come.


For now I just wanted to press the button and here it go 'click.' As sound as heavenly to me as the sound of someone unwrapping my favorite chocolate bar....


I'm shallow. I know. I accept it.


Here are some pix.



Comments

Carmen said…
What a great buy!! I too want one of those cameras, but the problem is that I don't want to learn how to use it. I just want to get it and click away... Not right. It is am amazing piece of machinery. Truly. Hey, YOU learn all about it and teach me (coles notes version) and then I will get the camera!! hee hee

Popular posts from this blog

Scents and Scents-ability

Just call me Suzie Homemaker...

Penalty: Excessive and flagrant use of eye candy. Wooo hooo!!!