The Sting of Spring...

It was a beautiful spring Sunday!



After a very inspiring and uplifting day at church we came home to bask in the beautiful weather...

The sun was shining it's glorious light...

The kids were playing outside....


(Well, some kids were playing, others were being studious {during Spring Break} and, well let's just say it, a little bit nerdy. Yahoo!)




The water guns were out...

The balls were out...



And so was the pollen!



Poor little guy....

Does the spring always have to come with a sting?

Comments

Carmen said…
I feel his pain!! It was the same for me - Thursday, nothing. Friday, first full day of Spring and yowzers!! My eyes were itching; my nose was stuffed; my head was pounding... Ahhh, allergies and Spring. It sucks! hee hee

Popular posts from this blog

Just call me Suzie Homemaker...

Penalty: Excessive and flagrant use of eye candy. Wooo hooo!!!

Scents and Scents-ability