I'm OLD!

I had a great birthday!

42 things about me:

1. I am thankful that I got to have my 42nd birthday!

2. I love my family more than life!

3. Up until a month ago I had never been hospitalized for anything other than giving birth and that was as in and out as I could possibly make it.

4. I just learned that hospitals are painful. Someone is always poking you, hurting you or trying to hurt you.

5. I am loved. I really didn't know that until recently.

6. I am grateful for prayer and answers to prayer.

7. I still don't know what I want to be when I grow up.

8. Somedays I want to be a doctor or a nurse and other days I want to be something more creative like a photographer or a web designer.

9. I talk too much and often wish I could keep my plans quiet until they come to fruition but I usually spill the beans far in advance and someone usually talks me out of whatever I have planned.

10. I've come to realize that there are only 4 or 5 personality types in this world. We vary in the degrees to which we express these types but typically you've got: The Friendly type; The Brooding/Negative Type; The Needy/Overly Dependant Type; and The Busy/Type A/Get 'er Done Type. What type are you?

11. I've learned that everything in life is a phase. Even with children...love everything about them always because it's all just a phase. If there's something you're stressing over (a behavior or something) don't worry because it'll disappear in time. The bad will go; but so will the good. Love every moment.

12. I've learned that we need to be as healthy as we can. We need to eat and exercise in a manner that will keep our bodies strong. You never know when you are going to be in for the fight of your life. The better and healthier you re going into the 'fight' the better you'll come out.

13. I've learned that new friends can quickly hold the biggest spots in your heart.

14. I've learned that families either come together during a crisis or they run away and that you need to love them whatever their response.

15. I am running out of things to write...42 is going to be a lot...

16. I've learned that I can't do this all tonight because I've got birthday cake waiting for me. I will take the next day or two to ponder on the rest of my "Lisa-isms" and will record them later.

Thanks for reading. I so appreciate the time you take to read my ramblings!
Love Lisa

Comments

Carmen said…
Happy birthday my friend!! Big wishes for a HEALTHY and happy year ahead!! Hugs

Popular posts from this blog

Just call me Suzie Homemaker...

Penalty: Excessive and flagrant use of eye candy. Wooo hooo!!!

Happy 20th Anniversary to Us!!