It`s a beautiful life!

Wanna know my definition of BLISS?

Walking hand in hand with the one I love while having an uninterrupted and engaging conversation.

That's what Hubby and I did this afternoon. We are rarely a spontaneous couple but today we decided to just take off on the kids (mwu ha ha ha) and go for a walk in the glorious sunshine. We found outselves at Starbucks (yes, I KNOW it's Sunday but the events of the last month and a half have left very little time to steal a few moments together) where we had a nice frosty drink (yum...a blended strawberry lemonade with a couple of shots of raspberry! Try it, you'll LOVE it!)and had time to just talk, dream and stare into each others' eyes. I loved it!

I'm so lucky to still be in love with the same man after 28 years (if my Hubby ever finds out about this guy he's going to be really mad! Just kidding!!). We were high school sweethearts and I can't really remember life before him. I remember when I was in university a friend, who was struggling in her relationship, asked me how I knew I was in love with my Hubby. I told her that everytime he walks into a room my heart jumps into my throat. She asked how I would know when I wasn't in love with him anymore and I answered, "When my heart doesn't jump anymore." Duh...

After 28 years together with almost 18 of them as a married couple, he still makes me catch my breath when he walks into a room. I love him more than anyone can ever imagine and I consider myself the most blessed woman in the world to be in love with, and married to, this man.

I love you Hubby...always and forever. You are my flippin' world!!!

Thanks for an awesome day. Let's do it again really soon....

Comments

hhmmm...was I that friend? I remember being troubled in my relationship ... Thanks Be to GOD I found the right guy at last! Nice to hear a romantic story - sometimes life gets so busy with kids it's important to get out with hubby! Cheers!

Popular posts from this blog

Just call me Suzie Homemaker...

Penalty: Excessive and flagrant use of eye candy. Wooo hooo!!!

Happy 20th Anniversary to Us!!