Christmas card...

If you know me by now--and I'm assuming that since you read my blog that you probably know more about me than most of my family who are not partakers of the blogosphere--you will know that I don't do Christmas cards.

Oh, don't get me wrong, I love to receive them....

I don't like to mail them.

That's right.  I don't like to MAIL them.  I like to carefully chose the prettiest boxed card set with the most meaningful verse, buy them, write in them, include a letter that chronicles the events of the entire year and I even like to address them.  What I don't like to do is MAIL them.

It's because I'm a procrastinator.

Did you know that about me?

I put stuff off.

All the time.

So anyway, back to the Christmas card thingy--my friends get mad at me because year after year they send me cards but I never send any back.  I always have one sitting here on my desk for them but it never makes its way into the post office box.

Actually, one year I did mail them and they got stolen.

Honest to Doug's truth!  Ask the people that didn't get them.  They'll tell you. 

So instead of mailing out cards, I like to do a little slide show.

Please don't confuse that with 'peep show.'  I only do that for Hubby.

So....drum roll, please.....here is my 3rd annual Christmas video card/slide show.   (click on that blue colored section right there.  Yep, right there.  Behind this sentence.  Yep, that's the one!)

I hope you enjoy it.

(If you like the song, it's called "It Started with a Child" by Johnny Reid.  If you don't like it then I don't know who the artist is.)

Merry Christmas to all!!

Comments

Gina said…
Just happened upon your blog, not even sure how now. Maybe one of the books you've read. You look like you've got an awesome family. Certainly beautiful. I feel your pain on the Christmas card thing.
Unknown said…
I think you reached a great compromise about your Christmas cards. :-) I hate going to the post office. It is the one place I avoid like the plague during the holidays!

Popular posts from this blog

Just call me Suzie Homemaker...

Penalty: Excessive and flagrant use of eye candy. Wooo hooo!!!

Happy 20th Anniversary to Us!!