Comfort Food....

Too tired to tax my brain with anything remotely intelligent or witty so instead I'm just going to cut and paste one of my favorite 'comfort-food' recipes. This is so quick and easy...and yummy...so it's perfect during these upcoming busy, hectic, crazee Christmas season days. It also sticks to your ribs so it's awesome after a day of skating or skiing with the family.

Enjoy.

Beef Dairy Casserole:

1 lb ground beef
1 ¼ cup milk
8 oz pkg cream cheese, softened
10oz can condensed cream of mushroom soup
1 ½ cup kernel corn
2 cups uncooked macaroni
1 ½ tsp salt
¼ tsp pepper

Cook beef in frying pan and drain off any fat.
Cook noodles in separate pot of water.
Combine milk with cream cheese in 2 quart casserole dish. Mash together with fork

Add soup, corn, cooked noodles, meat, salt and pepper to the milk and cheese mixture in casserole dish. Stir to distribute all the ingredients together.

Bake at 350 degrees for 40 minutes.

Comments

Amanda said…
So I made this last night for dinner and we quite enjoyed it! thank you for sharing!
xoxoxox
Lisa said…
That's hilarious Amanda...you are the third person to try this recipe since I posted it. I never imagined...

Popular posts from this blog

Just call me Suzie Homemaker...

Penalty: Excessive and flagrant use of eye candy. Wooo hooo!!!

Happy 20th Anniversary to Us!!